Thursday 3 September 2009

The Polish Beach

I'm posting this a little late as we went at the beginning of August....

Well we have spent a week on the Beach to get our tans ready for the trip. I have successfully managed to go one shade less of bright white and may start looking normal soon if i'm lucky. Plenty of beer, fried fish, ice cream and some 30 degrees of sun equals a very relaxing week. One thing I have to say is that ze germans are everywhere, no suprising though considering one end of the beach is in Germany (i'm sure someone will make a joke of that at...cough Dave! cough). I've posted photos on Facebook of the trip but here are a few of my faves.


Rattie after digging his hole on the beach
100_0643


These bloody Indians were outside my hotel room playing music I can now hear in my sleep!
100_0627


Us enjoying the sun
100_0614

2 comments:

  1. still look really white dude!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo dudes love the piccys please keep updating them and remember to whatch out for the bloody mosi's in south east asia! Simon d

    ReplyDelete